Current and Upcoming
- SOUND OF A DREAM Zhang Wei, dir.
- MINKOW Bruce Caulk, dir.
- ALL WORK, ALL PLAY Patrick Creadon, dir.
- BEING GEORGE CLOONEY Paul Mariano and Kurt Norton, dirs.
- THE COUNTRY HOUSE, on Broadway Fall 2014. By Donald Marguiles, directed by Daniel Sullivan.
With Blythe Danner.
- GHOST SONGS, set of songs for baritone and piano with texts by Thomas Hardy and others
- THE EVIAN CONFERENCE, a semi-staged oratorio. Text by Gary Goldman, to be directed by Moises Kaufman
- 2008 Classic Contribution Award, given by BMI at the Annual Film and Television Dinner
- 2008 Vision Award, given at the 35th Anniversary Awards Ceremony
- Countdown to Zero, soundtrack CD released on Lakeshore Records
- The Great Debaters, original motion picture score co-composed with James Newton Howard, CD released on Varese Sarabande; DVD of film recently released on Genius Products.
- Three Interludes for guitar. Robert Phelps, guitar. On Gasparo Records.
- Dark Carols for chorus and orchestra. Text by Philip Littell. Conducted by Robert Ian Winston on ERM Records.
- I Miss New York, from Songs of an Unmade Bed, lyrics by Mark Campbell; Michael Winther, tenor. On Ghostlight Records.